- Peace and Quiet
We reopen for Glampers on the 12th of April 2021, then for Campers on the 17th of May!
The Mill Pool offers the perfect environment to get back to nature. Set within peaceful surroundings to give you a relaxing break, and only a half mile walk to the beautiful Cotswold village of Painswick.
What we have to offer:
- All set within a working farm. Why not try our home reared beef on the BBQ?
- Glamping or camping at Painswick Mill Pool is a perfect getaway for you and your partner or family and friends.
- A custom Eco-friendly camping pod which blends into the surrounding rural setting, with a spacious decking area for dining and a fire pit to relax around.
- A Shepherd Hut with wood burner and kettle, double bed and comfy chair by the fire.
- Five mown tent pitches, the perfect base for all your excursions, whether on foot, by bike, or to just sit and recharge your batteries!
- Coarse fishing lake.
- Communal fishing lodge with a log burner and supply of wood.
- Wet room available.
“Beautiful campsite. The pod is amazing – very comfortable and well equipped! Great BBQ and fire pit for toasting marshmallows. Rachel is super helpful. We will be back!” – Victoria