The site is closing on 31st October 2021, we look forward to seeing you again in March 2022.
A unique camping experience in the heart of the Cotswolds. Come and enjoy our Mill Pool Pod or Shepherd Hut or…
Mill Pool Pod
The Mill Pool pod is on the opposite side of the lake to the campsite – very exclusive!
Mill Pool Pod guests will need:
- Extra towels
- Bedding (or bedding can be provided for an extra £5)
- Please bring food suitable for cooking on Gas BBQ, small quantities of food can be kept in a cool box
- Seating area, table and chairs
- Solar electricity
- Fire pit (wood supplied)
- Private car park
The Shepherd Hut is situated at corner of the campsite with a beautiful view of rolling hills from the window.
- Wood burner and kettle (wood supplied)
- Double bed with bedding provided
- Comfy chair by wood burner
- Foldable table
- Tea, coffee and a pint of milk
- There is no electricity on site, the Pod has its own source of solar electricity.
- Guests have use of our on site shower and toilet.
- We have our own hens to supply you with fresh eggs for breakfast everyday.
- Only children aged 12 and up can stay at the site.
- All Glamping accommodations sleep two only.
- Sorry we do not accept dogs.
Availability & Booking
Arrivals for Glamping – Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Minimum two-night stay. Bank Holidays – Minimum 2 nights stay, third night half price! Including warm croissants for two!