A unique camping experience in the heart of the Cotswolds. Come and enjoy our Mill Pool Pod or Shepherd Hut or…
Mill Pool Pod
The Mill Pool pod is on the opposite side of the lake to the campsite – very exclusive!
Mill Pool Pod guests will need:
- Extra towels
- Please bring food suitable for cooking on charcoal BBQ, small quantities of food can be kept in a cool box
- Bedding is provided
- Seating area, table and chairs
- Solar electricity
- Fire pit (wood supplied)
- Private car park
The Shepherd Hut is situated at corner of the campsite with a beautiful view of rolling hills from the window.
- Wood burner and kettle (wood supplied)
- Double bed with bedding provided
- Foldable table
- Tea, coffee and a pint of milk
- Guests have use of our on site shower and toilet.
- Only children aged 12 and up can stay at the site.
- All Glamping accommodations sleep two only.
- Sorry we do not accept dogs.
Availability & Booking
Arrivals for Glamping – Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Minimum two-night stay. Bank Holidays – Minimum 2 nights stay, third night half price! Including warm croissants for two!